Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Hypo Attack :-(

Folks, I want to share to you a rough experience I had. Last night when Jeffrey and I had an argument (or "asaran") after that straining fight we went down to have our dinner but I felt a little dizzy...so there I was dazed, a little bit stiff and my tongue was sticking out . Manang B. was the first to saw me and she really panicked so she alarmed K, who also panicked but had really good sense that it was indeed a hypoglycemia attack! after she found me dazed, stiff and tongue sticking out K immediately put NUTRI-CAL in my gums and tongue and little sips of water after a few minutes I got back to walking and was up and about. Good thing we had NUTRI-CAL in hand. It's also good to use Karo syrup too (but we don't have it yet, we're gonna buy though! haha).

What is HYPOGLYCEMIA? How would I know if my dog is experiencing it and how to treat it?
Article from BI-MAR pomeranians USA http://bi-mar.com/hypoglycemia.htm

Stuff to BUY and always keep in handy
-NUTRI-CAL (we got the tomylyn brand)
-Karo Syrup
-Pedialyte or Hydrite powder

Anyways, I just like to thank all my well wishers out there! you know who you are :-)
hopefully this won't happen to me again. Hehe. Night, Folks

1 comment:

Drifting Moon said...

wow thanks for sharing this! I learned something new today. Good thing your dog is ok na! :)