Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Living in the Philippines

It's hot, humid and well...H-OT! and yet it's still the best city & best country you can live in. I love the Philippines, even with it's obvious flaws yet it's a hidden diamond that you need yet to discover. The people are the friendliest, if ever you are lost just ask a passerby and he'll gladly help. Filipinos are sweet, warm, generous & hospitable people YET.. of course no culture is perfect I need not say the bad stuff Lol! The tourist spots are the best! the luscious beaches, the gorgeous mountain views, The festivals & how rich the Filipino culture is. The native food is delish! (my compliments to the chef in our household "Manang" Lol!)

Since I love traveling & hearing and seeing new places, I listed some of the top 5 places I hope to visit: Well hopefully they allow doggies inside their resorts! Hey, I am a clean dog! although quite territorial.

1. Boracay- The most famous of the beaches here! with their clear white sand crystal blue waters.

2. Subic- Haven't you heard? There's a resort where You can swim with aquatic creatures! It's such a fun activity! (Sorry I won't advertise! won't mention names *of resorts* LOL!)

3. Baguio- The cool mountain air breeze! this is such a famous tourist spot, famous for it's big juicy strawberries and ukay-ukay(hope they have doggie stuff there!)

4. Batangas- A nearby getaway beach retreat! It's very close to the city so it's quite convenient it's still a beauty nearby

5. Laguna- where you go when you want hot springs!! a relaxing treat plus the homemade buko pies are just awesome!!

Another reason why I love the Philippines-->
http://pinoyfunnypictures.blogspot.com/

Because along the way you'll laugh your butt off! =))

No comments: