Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hi, my name is Bradley :)

Hello everyone,

My name is Bradley, I am an orange pomeranian that has a lot to say. First of all I would like to welcome you in my small corner in the world wide web. I would be talking about my life and everything under the sun don't worry I'll try my best not to bore you. Hahaha! )

I am a show dog, yes the one you see "just walking" and not doing anything. I am not a dog who does tricks nor does my friends here. LOL! I like sleeping ( a LOT) but most of all I like to travel, I love seeing and hearing new sites and of course I love, love, love barking at strangers I don't know. You can call it my "hobby".

My best friends or BBF's as you might call it are Jeffrey & Pinky. Jeffrey is like my big brother we do everything together! and yet we still have our squabbles. Pinky is a "diva" she acts all bossy thats why I don't like her as much as my buddy Jeffrey here...and besides us manly men have a bonding..yeah that's right we talk about our lady loves...but mostly food & sleep(hehe!)

We also have a new baby "sister"-- well...a cousin perhaps? she doesn't look like us, we are much cuter..(ehem) her name is Frankie she's a shih tzu. She's so active and bugs the heck out of me! She has long hair instead of fluffy like ours.. weird! anyway, she is sweet that's why I like her!

Here are some photo's from our everyday life:

Me, Bradley(Yes..that's how I sit!!:D)
11/06/2008

Jeffrey..my big bro(Sleepy head like me!)
06/08/2008

Me(light orange) & Jeff
28072008232


Pinky the "diva"(she wants to play PS2!)
24062008149

Frankie the baby
27/08/2008

No comments: