Sunday, July 18, 2010

Introducing- Exciting new sections !!!


Hey guys,

How have ya been? Sorry I haven’t been updating my blog as often I was bitten by the LAZY bug and thankfully now I have been immunized. I have some very exciting news I will be creating new sections in my blog called:

1. “Bradley’s Tips”- this is hoping to educate and help out new furparents with their furkids. Watch out for the first entry entited” Where to get your new dog (A guide in finding a responsible breeder)”

2. “Bradley’s Picks”- Products that I (and or the rest of our gang) loves, products we use and other treats we love. Watch out for the first entry about our favorite Treat!!

3. Dear Bradley”- If you have any questions that you think I could help please don’t hesitate to email me and I would gladly help out. For privacy purposes I will not post your real name or email account in my posts (CONTACT ME at: bradleythepom@gmail.com)

Hope y’all will support my new sections, I would love to hear from your comments so please don’t hesitate to send me a note over at my shoutbox at my sidebar.

No comments: